At RRG, we believe that the application of knowledge gained through a training programme is the key to a positive return on your investment. Our in-house courses, where members of your department learn with each other and with personnel from other functional teams, are an ideal way to achieve this.
RRG offers a variety of training courses with an emphasis on improving the interactions between functions within the company, in particular the interface between regulatory affairs, clinical development and manufacturing.
Our approach to training provides:
- An interactive approach with workshops and team work exercises
- A cross-functional training environment
- The ability to review and develop internal processes to improve inter-departmental communication and understanding
- An opportunity for detailed discussion of your own real-life projects
- The option to use your own in-house documents to demonstrate the learning points
- High quality course notes with internet links to key guidelines
- A flexible location and timing to meet your needs
Public Training Courses
As well as our in-house courses, RRG runs a number of public training courses both in Europe and the US. You can find out more on the “Training” tab of this website.
We have an excellent record in providing in-house and external courses that are tailored to meet our clients' needs but don't just take our word for it, have a look out our Client Testimonials.